Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Why I hate Kellie Martin!!!

If you know me well, than you know I hate Kellie Martin. I know hate is a Strong word, but I just can't stand her. I don't like the way she acts, the way she does interviews, and the way she smiles. Be honest, there are stars that you can't stand. Kellie Martin is mine. Whether she is helping her Down syndrome brother Corky, or trying to solve mysteries because she thinks she can, Kellie Martin makes me cringe. For some people it is Mellisa Joan Hart. Kellie even ruined my favorite show at the time, ER. I hate her some much I stopped watching when she joined the cast. I started watching it again when I heard she was getting killed off. For once my dreams were coming true. I was going to see Kellie Martin stabbed to death. Well not really her, but Lucy Knight. Same thing to me!!!!

No comments: