Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sequels That Sucked But I Will Watch them Anyway.

Teen Wolf Too sucks, but in a good way. I mean we get to see Jason Bateman fight it out with a librarian. Which brings me to a point. Sure most sequels are bad, but are they so bad we can't watch and make fun of them? It depends. Let me tell you why.


First off, Weekend at Bernie's II. Sure this sequel is so bad, but it's not like the original plot seems realistic. What makes this great is that fact that he is still dead. You can have fun playing the WHY game here. Why is he still wearing the same clothes? Why are people still falling for this trick? And Why does Andrew McCarthy look drunker than anyone else in the movie? But I can't stop watching it. The music gets me and the Action gets me. I mean I could be watching a slow Indie Film.


Up Next, Mannequin Two: On the Move. This is a piece of crap, but come on where are you going to find Herman from Herman's Head (William Ragsdale) and Buffy (Kristy Swanson) in the same movie. Sure it is sort of a rip off of the first one, but two words,Meshach Taylor. To listen to that Starship song one more time! It like a crap on crap craptastic sandwich.

No comments: