Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Guide to the A to Z of Craptastic (100th Post)

It is my 100th post, and I thought I would continue my definition of Craptastic. The Following is an A through Z of what I find Craptastic. You might or might not agree. Let me know in the comment section. Please enjoy!!!!
A - Anything with John Waters in it.
B - Blue Diamond in Lucky Charms
C- Candid Camera (the old version not the remake)
D - Denver the Last Dinosaur
 
E - Evian Water
F - Fig Newtons
G - Garbage Pail Kids
H - Hall & Oates
I - Ink Spot Test in T.V. Shows and Movies
J - Jackee Harry

K - Kix Cereal
L - Land of the Lost (70's TV Show)
M - Mr. T Cartoon
N - Night Court
O - Operation the Board Game
P - Pickle Juice
Q - Quincy M.D.
R - The Rocketeer (Movie)
S - Soup
T - They Might Be Giants
U - Underdog
V - Velma From Scooby-Doo
W - Water Fountains
X - Xylophone

Y - Yosemite Sam mustaches
Z - Zipperhead Haircuts

No comments: