Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Does Anyone Remember? TV Show: My Secret Identity

Only the Canadians could bring us this show! My Secret Identity first started up north but I remember watching it in syndication here in the States. It starred Jerry O'Connell. O'Connell played a 14-year-old Andrew Clements, who while looking one day for his friend, Dr. Benjamin Jeffcoate, trips and is hit by a photon beam, causing him to develop superpowers. I remember he could run fast and levitate. Looking back these special effects look cheesy, but I loved them growing up. I Remember O'Connell character used aerosol spray containers to move through the air. Maybe he is to blame for the Ozone problem!!!. A crime fighter that could save the day and do your hair at the same time. Thanks Canada!

No comments: