Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My top 5 Dirtiest Sounding Monopoly Spaces.

Do not pass go, this top 5 should have you rolling a dice and rolling on the floor. Monopoly is a Parker Brothers game that first came to the shelves in 1934. If you haven't played Monopoly or don't know the rules, then I don't even know why you are reading my blog. The Monopoly game board consists of forty spaces containing twenty-eight properties (twenty-two colored streets, four railroads and two utilities), three Chance spaces, three Community Chest spaces, a Luxury Tax space, an Income Tax space, and the four corner squares: GO, (In) Jail/Just Visiting, Free Parking, and Go to Jail. I just thought that some of these spaces sound sort of naughty. Here are my top 5 dirtiest sounding Monopoly Spaces.




5) Community Chest











4) B & O Railroad














3) Free Parking













2) Baltic Avenue












1) Marvin Gardens

No comments: