Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Top 5 most annoying Characters that were added later to a TV show.

Some times T.V. shows bring in Characters when ratings slide or when they need to bring new life into the show. Sometimes these additions are not the best ideas. This is my top five most annoying Characters that were added later to a TV show.

5) Steve Urkel - Urkel was brought in during Season 2 of Family Matters. Sure, he was annoying as the nerd who always said, "Did I do that?"  You mean piss me off, right? Because you did do that.

4) Coy and Vance Luke - see my past post

3)  Dr. Elvin Tibideaux - The Cosby show has many choices for this post, but Elvin is my choice.  There is just something annoying about him and Mrs Huxtable fighting over what a woman can and can't do.

2) Sam McKinney.- Sam was the little white kid that became a brother to the kids on Different Strokes. There was just something about that "Awww Shucks" Country Kids that didn't mix well with the show.

1) Cousin Oliver - Did anyone really care that Cousin Oliver came into the house the last year of the Brady Bunch? Nope! and that is fine by me.


No comments: