Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whatever happened to: Charles Grodin

I was Watching Midnight Run the other night and I thought, hey whatever happened to Charles Grodin. Some Might remember him in the Beethoven movies. Others might remember him his breakout role in the movie The Heartbreak Kid. I remember him from the Movie Clifford and the cameo he had in So I Married an Axe Murderer. Where is Mr. Grodin now?From 1995 to 1998, Grodin hosted his own issues-oriented talk show, The Charles Grodin Show, on CNBC and, starting in 2000, became a political commentator for 60 Minutes II. He gave up show business to raise his sons and even wrote a book, How I Got To Be Whoever It Is I Am came out in April 2009. He has raised a lot of money over the years for racial injustice. Now let's get him back to acting, because he is a very underrated comedic performer.

No comments: